暮夜风流

这里暮夜

封面来源:朋友给我写的,帅吧?
头像来源:同学聚会拍的,丑吧?

三流透明写手,冷圈北极圈爱好者

是个话唠,人傻,肝多(。一被夸就浑身动力,是个很好哄的人,希望可以多交朋友

请继续爱我,谢谢:D。

fish in the pool - ヘクとパスカル


I knew you'd no longer be here
我也明白,你很快就要离开,
when the summer was over.
当这个夏天结束的时候,
and now I knew you'd be back,
可是,现在我知道你最终还是会回来,
and without any words or hints.
而且没有任何预言和征兆,
It must be fate
我想这就是命运吧,
The world is a dream in rain.
这个世界就像一场在雨中的梦,
The splashes of water shines don't you see.
你能看到那飞溅明亮的水花吧,
Watch out.
要小心,
Don't step on the fish in the pool.
不要踩到在池塘中的小鱼,
I'm a little soakingmouse.
我是大雨中逃窜的老鼠,
I'm wet with a blanket of rain.
在路上被淋得湿透,
And I dream of you.
心中想的却全是你

评论
热度 ( 2 )

© 暮夜风流 | Powered by LOFTER